As a Freelancer or Small Business Owner, you are constantly juggling multiple hats. Dealing with the tax and accounting side of things can be a burden you do not want to stress about.
Here's what we do
You never know what challenges you will face next. Being a CPA and financial planner, we can help in almost any area of business or personal finance. And if we're not the subject matter expert, we can connect you with someone who is, and help guide the interaction. As we always say, if it has to do with money, we can probably help.
Our relationship goes beyond tax time. Taxes are an important service, sure. But my clients all pay a flat, low, monthly subscription - which includes their tax prep. This better reflects your needs and my service. We have just as much work to do in the fall as we do in "the season".
To understand more about how CFOAndrew can help you, see the full list of services here.
Here's what you have to do:
- Be comfortable working via email or slack. A significant portion of our communication will always be via email or chat.
- Be comfortable working with web-based sites, forms, & systems.
- Be prompt with returning information and answering questions - we are all busy, but if our channels of communication break down, it will just lead to frustration on both parts.
- Have contemporaneous books - if you have your own business, you need to be keeping books up regularly for us to have the data we need to help. Don't worry, if you don't have this, we can set it up for you - it is easy!
- Be honest and upfront with your communication - we will tell you if you are doing things that don't work for us or your goals. This is never a judgment on you; it is just our job. We expect you to do the same! If there is any friction, please let us know so we can fix it.
If this all sounds good, or if you aren't sure about something and want more information, let's talk!
Initial consults are always FREE, and so are our answers during them.
Contact CFO Andrew